DOLPHIN SCHOOL, MADURAI
Cost From: 12,000.00₹
SIZE : 4 X 3
SIDES : 4
SFT : 48
TYPE : BLACKLIT SHELTER
Select Campaign Date:
|Traffic Booth ID||TNADN 55|
|MEDIA DESCRIPTION||Outdoor advertising through traffic booths are an extremely modern way of building brands by giving them maximum visibility. Traffic booths are mostly lit, but can also be non-lit according to their location. In this format, the four sides as well as the roof of the cubicles are all used for placing advertisements and their strategic road-side placements ensure definite absorption of the messages by the commuters during traffic signals|
|MEDIA CATEGORY||TRAFFIC BOOTHS & UMBRELLAS|
|Lighting Type||BLACKLIT SHELTER|
|Address||DOLPHIN SCHOOL, MADURAI|
|LANDMARK||NEAR DOLPHIN SCHOOL|
|Towords To||DOLPHIN SCHOOL|
|Size||4 X 3|
Traffic Booth Advertising is one of the trendiest advertisements among the brands for advertising. Traffic Shelter ads in this location is most effective for mass targeting.
Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising agency
Nearby Outdoor Media Format Options :
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large billboards placed at strategic places facing huge traffic in this city. Unipole ads also giving maximum visibility for mass targeting
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Number of bus stops are placed in this city where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized lighting boards placed on the dividers between the main roads.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Most of the main roads having pole kiosks on the poles between and beside the roads. It’s having two side visibilities.
- Bus / Train / Cab / Auto Advertising: Bus Advertising, Train Advertising, Cab Advertising and Auto Advertising are treated as Transit Advertising or Moving Outdoor Media.
- Airport Advertising: Airport Advertising is the finest way to reach high class valuable customers.
- Mall Advertising: Mall advertising is advertising displays that are placed inside shopping malls
- Metro Pillar Advertising: Metro train covering many parts of the tier 1 cities.
|AD- Board Targeted To :||
Reach Families, General, Reach Low Income Earners, Reach Medium Shoppers, Reach Middle Class, Reach Rural & Urban Clientele.
To Get More Discounts Download Our Mobile App !