Cost From: 45,000.00₹
SIZE : 30 x 18
SFT : 540
TYPE : LIGHTINGSelect Campaign Starting Date:
Outdoor Media Information
Hoarding ads and prices in Hyderabad
|Media Type||HOARDINGS/ BILLBOARDS|
|A.I.N Number||# – – – – –|
|Facing From||LB NAGAR|
|Size||30 X 18|
Hoarding Advertising is one of the trendiest advertisements among the brands for advertising in this billboard. Hoardings Ads in this location is most effective for mass targeting.
Outdoor Media in Map
51, Moghal Ka Nala Ring Rd, Venkateswara Colony, Laxma Reddy Colony, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039, India
Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising agency
Nearby Outdoor Media
Nearby Outdoor Media Format Options :
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large billboards placed at strategic places facing huge traffic in this city. Unipole ads also giving maximum visibility for mass targeting
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Number of bus stops are placed in this city where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized lighting boards placed on the dividers between the main roads.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Most of the main roads having pole kiosks on the poles between and beside the roads. It’s having two side visibilities.
- Bus / Train / Cab / Auto Advertising: Bus Advertising, Train Advertising, Cab Advertising and Auto Advertising are treated as Transit Advertising or Moving Outdoor Media.
- Airport Advertising: Airport Advertising is the finest way to reach high class valuable customers.
- Mall Advertising: Mall advertising is advertising displays that are placed inside shopping malls
- Metro Pillar Advertising: Metro train covering many parts of the tier 1 cities.
|AD- Board Targeted To :||
Reach Business Men & Women, Reach Corporate Audience, Reach Families, , Reach High Income Earners, Reach Low Income Earners, Reach Medium & Upscale Shoppers,Reach Middle Class, Reach Rural & Urban Clientele.
Booking Terms & Conditions
To Get More Discounts Download Our Mobile App !
There are no reviews yet.